HUON VALLEY TAHUNE FOREST AIRWALK
FULL DAY BUS TOUR
Experience cool temperate rainforests with unique Tasmanian timbers and wild rivers. Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at TahuneAirwalk after travelling the Huon River Valley, a region of tended fields, superb forest clad rivers and fishing villages set by picturesque inlets. Fare includes coach touring, Tahune Forest Airwalk& a light lunch.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Spectacular views of Hobart, Derwent River, Wrest Point Casino and Kingston
- Stop at country town Cygnet for a coffee (own expense)
- Experience Geeveston& visit the sculpture trail
- In season, buy fresh fruit & berries from roadside stalls
- Head deep into Aussie bush at TahuneAirwalk, & walk under tall tree fern canopies
- View lush rolling hills/valleys
- Take photos with the giant Eucalyptus “Big Tree”
- See unique Tasmanian timbers, cool temperate rainforests and wild rivers
MON, WED & FRIDAY
(October 1 – April 30)
(May 1 – September 30)
City hotel pick-up and drop-off is included.