RUSSELL FALLS MOUNT FIELD
FULL DAY BUS TOUR
Enjoy a walk to Russell Falls. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainforest, tall tree ferns and majestic waterfalls. Visit the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere. Feed the trout & salmon, visit the Museum & Angling Hall of Fame, amidst the historic buildings, hatchery & fish ponds, within the original English parkland garden setting. Fare includes coach, Salmon Ponds , Mt Field National Park and morning tea.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Travel north-west, skirting Mt Wellington, following the River Derwent
- Look for native birds along the shorelines
- Visit Salmon Ponds and Trout Fishing Museum
- Opportunity to feed the salmon & trout
- Experience the rainforest fern glades
- Witness the spectacular Russell Falls & Mt Field National Park
TUESDAY & THURSDAY ALL YEAR ROUND
City hotel pick-up and drop-off, National Park entry, morning tea, plus tea & coffee is included.