Experience Tasmania by coach or mini bus
Experience Tasmania is 100% privately-owned Tasmanian company and has been delivering quality coach touring to visitors of Tasmania for over twenty years.
Experience Tasmania is one of Tasmania’s leading day tour sightseeing operator. We provide a quality experience offering a range of tours. Our professional team of reservations and sales staff are highly experienced, efficient and friendly.
Join us on our tours and experience the best attractions and sights available in Tasmania. Our team of Tasmania’s best driver/guides are experts in their fields and provide a memorable experience including commentary that is both educational and interesting!
Experience Tasmania is more than just a name to us. We are passionate about Tasmania and want to share with you the best that it has to offer. We want you to truly “experience” Tasmania when you travel with us. Whether you are local, interstate or international visitors, at the end of the day we want you to feel that you have learnt something you previously did not know about Tasmania!
Our aim is to run Tasmania’s best and friendliest tours with unmatched safety, comfort and personalised service, every day of the week.
We all think Tasmania is the most beautiful part of the world and we would love to show it to you! We are a helpful and friendly group of professionally-trained driver and guides, with an experienced and extensive knowledge about our beautiful state of Tasmania, in Australia.
Sustainable Transport Policy
We know that all companies influence the environment and surrounding communities, from their business activities. Our company is no exception. But we try to reduce the adverse effects that our company may have by purchasing rationally, reducing carbon emissions, educating staff and by offering an environmentally safe and a socially responsible product and/or experience to our customers.
We review the environmental policy of our operations on a regular basis and constantly work towards reforming it. We work towards pollution protection, by monitoring environmental issues within the operations of our company – saving energy, sorting and reducing the amount of waste being produced within the company, saving of water, reducing pollution & emissions, purchasing rationally and protecting the environment, being socially responsible and selecting suppliers according to their performance in environmental issues.
We aim to reduce pollution by:
- Training our employees and making our customers aware of our environmental policy, and by providing information on how they can participate.
- Sorting and reducing waste that is produced within the company.
- Reducing emissions from our company fleet by purchasing vehicles with the highest euro value that is available at any given point in time.
- Promoting sustainable development with reduced use of raw materials, recovery and re-use.
- Choosing suppliers according to their performance in environmental issues, as long as price and quality allow.
- Conducting our business according to law and regulations regarding the environment and monitoring changes.
- Increasing the environmental awareness of our employees through education and training and to encourage employees to perform their duties in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Upholding the best available pollution control when renewing and maintaining equipment.