MARIA ISLAND NATIONAL PARK
FULL DAY BUS TOUR FROM HOBART
Don’t miss this opportunity to leave your ordinary world behind and experience something truly extraordinary – encounter Maria Island! Located off Tasmania’s East Coast, Maria Island is only a short trip by ferry from Triabunna, but as far from ordinary as you can imagine.
The bus tour departs from Hobart from October through until April.
BUS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Coach touring and commentary - departs Hobart
- Drive through Richmond
- Enjoy East Coast scenery
- Ride the ferry to Maria Island
- Entry into the Maria Island National Park
- Enjoy morning tea and packed lunch
- Introductory Park Ranger tour and wildlife encounters
- Fossil Cliffs or Painted Cliffs
- Free time to explore with great photo opportunities
WED, FRI & SUN
(October 1 – April 30)
We recommend comfortable walking shoes and all weather clothing. A moderate level of fitness is recommended.