RUSSELL FALLS MOUNT FIELD
FULL DAY BUS TOUR FROM HOBART
Enjoy a walk to Russell Falls in the Mount Field National Park. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainforest, tall tree ferns and majestic waterfalls. Visit the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere. Feed the trout & salmon, visit the Museum & Angling Hall of Fame, amidst the historic buildings, hatchery & fish ponds, within the original English parkland garden setting.
This full day bus tour from Hobart includes coach transport, Salmon Ponds, Mt Field National Park and morning tea.
BUS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Depart Hobart and travel north-west, skirting Mt Wellington, following the River Derwent
- Look for native birds along the shorelines
- Visit Salmon Ponds and Trout Fishing Museum
- Opportunity to feed the salmon & trout
- Experience the rainforest fern glades
- Witness the spectacular Russell Falls & Mt Field National Park
TUESDAY & THURSDAY ALL YEAR ROUND
Hobart city hotel pick-up and drop-off, National Park entry, morning tea, plus tea & coffee is included.